Protect Our Tax Cuts
From Lucy McBath
Lucy has been caught trying to dodge paying her taxes and hide her Tennessee residency from Georgia voters.
- The state’s Cobb County Tax Commissioner’s Office confirmed that McBath didn’t meet the requirements to call her Cobb County home her primary residence for the three tax years leading up to the election, meaning she was a Tennessee resident when she was elected to Congress.
- While being a resident of Tennesse McBath still took the homestead exemption in Georgia.
- When elected all of McBath’s vehicles were registered in Tennessee.
- After being elected, McBath chose to head from D.C. straight to her home in Tennessee instead of going to Georgia to meet and help her constituents.
- However, McBath supports Speaker Pelosi and her plan to take away the 2018 tax cuts and increase our taxes to 70%.
Lucy McBath has gone to great lengths to avoid paying taxes, but she wants to RAISE yours.
This Tax Day, take a stand against McBath and her protect our tax cuts by signing our petition now.